Simon also has a tendency to accidentally poop his pants hardcore in the morning when he is exercising in his jumparoo and that should also be documented tonight. Thank heavens he was still in his footie-pajamas!

This happens regularly enough that we keep a plastic blanket under him while he jumps.
I have an obsession with rearranging furniture and trying to find the most functional yet pleasing to the eye arrangement for every piece of furniture. The problem is that I actually have poor skills at determining such arrangement which is probably why I am constantly rearranging. Plus I get bored if something stays in one place too long.
The famous obesity chair really doesn't fit in whatsoever. The color, the styler, the monsterous size.....the list goes on. I can't part with it because it really is dan's chair and it also became my saving grace when I was pregnant and unable yo sleep in my bed.
It needs a bigger home like a giant basement in a man cave but that's not happening anytime soon. I can't let it live in our living room for a zillion reasons. It won't fit down the stairs so our bedroom is its only chance of survival.
I rearranged the furniture more than 3 times but less than 12 times all by myself today. I diving bother cleaning our room first either. Simon was asleep or safely far far away from any potential hazards thud whole time but he did laugh at me more than once and kicked his legs with excitement a lot too.
I need to figure out a way to fill in the hole and cover up the marble...probably with a nice piece of painted mdf or something, but alas I give you the bedroom. Complete with a reading nook for dan and sewing desk for me. New "textiles" at some point to enhance coziness and happiness, but for now I am at least happy with the placement of the obesity chair.






No comments:
Post a Comment