At this point, this blog is devoted to Simon, our beautiful first born child. Can't get enough of him. I know you stopped by just to see pictures of him so let's get to it before he wakes up to eat!
One quick note- I strongly believe that one of the best qualities in a person is a sense of humor. Funny facial expressions are essential in order to be funny. I've captured a few of Simon's best facial expressions and this is how I KNOW without a doubt, we've got a funny kid on our hands!
Oh, and FYI- we didn't want to raise a spoiled little materialistic kid with lots of outfits, so no, these pictures were NOT taken all on the same day, we just decided to keep two onesies- a plain white and a green one- made sure he had two so he could have a clean one while the other one is being washed. Dan and I set the example by also only owning two shirts each, as you can tell from these pictures.
 |
| One month! Almost 7.5 lbs. Loves to stretch |
 |
| You know he's doing some kind of dance to "coco-cabana" right now |
 |
| Such a sweetie to tolerate this camera business! |
 |
| Dad's the best! Love his little giant baby socks |
 |
| This is milk drunk. |
 |
| Pretty sure I pull this exact same face on the regular! |
 |
| Mother, will you please fetch my organic, hand spun fragrance free cotton diaper? I'm ready to be changed. |
 |
| DUDE! Close the blinds already! |
 |
| That delicate long finger will make music someday- I'm calling this kid a pianist! |
 |
| Sweet! Mom, look! I can reach my head! |
 |
| I love his sweet little face |
 |
| Can't give him enough kisses |
 |
| Admiring dad |
 |
| I love my boys |
 |
| This is getting serious. |
 |
| Thanks Mom, looks like you tried real hard to throw a big fat #1 into this picture, at least you tried |
He's such a cutie! Love these pics - looks like he's getting some chubby cheeks? Love it! You look so beautiful in the picture with him, like you are just absolutely GLOWING with happiness! Beautiful pictures - keep em' coming!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet Ashly!! I appreciate all your kind words, and YES we simply must get together the next time we come to town, I wish it would have worked over Thanksgiving, dang it! love ya!
DeleteSoon Simon will poop all over that one clean onsie with poop coming out his neck hole while your green onsie is in the wash.
ReplyDeleteDoes it still hurt when he latches on?
Eew, don't sit on a toilet to nurse. Make people uncomfortable and whip that boob out in public. :)
You look fantastic!