Thursday, February 20, 2014

The stench update

I mentioned in my last post that I have been experiencing some odd pregnancy symptoms such as more bumps and acne...I didn't go into detail but I have been feeling like I'm generating this "funk", this "stench" this weird smell...I know, so gross.

When I exercise, it just seems like I'm creating more stink than is necessary. When I go to bed, I feel like even if I shower first, there is just a lingering smell. When I'm getting dressed, I feel like I'm still kind of smelly. It's making me self-conscious.

I had enough and told Dan we needed to wash all of our blankets and sheets and all of the bedding I'm using on the recliner because I've totally left this funky odor on anything I've come in contact with.

We washed everything, and funk was still there, so we opened a window. I walked into the closet and my hound-dog-nose totally picked up on the odor AGAIN! WHY? How is the possible? Have I really left odors that have penetrated every fiber in our house?

Just when I was about to think I was going to be smelly lady forever, I discovered that one of the cats had totally crapped in the closet!!!

I'm so relieved! This whole time I was thinking I had some kind of condition! The exercise bike is right by the closet, the recliner is within range of the closet, and duh, all my clothes are in the closet. This all makes perfect sense now. Dan was the man of the night and cleaned it all up like a champ. It had definitely been there for a few weeks. Once it was cleaned up, the funk was gone!

And to think I have been blaming myself all this time!

I've never been more grateful for a kitty cat accident in all of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment