Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Heaven!

I'm a little behind, but Candace and Mathew blessed sweet little Ellie Diane over Memorial Day weekend. After our mountain biking adventure and ISU music party, we were pretty exhausted, but we pulled through and made it to Rexburg by 8:30 AM. Don't ask me how.

The only way I describe this weekend was baby heaven. I'm so mad that I keep missing shots with all my beautiful nieces!!! I only have two photos!

 I am smitten with all of them. I don't get to see Olivia (Jason and Lindsey's daughter) very often because they live in Texas. Lindsey was in Idaho Falls for her brother's graduation and so we had the pleasure of seeing her and Olivia.

Olivia warmed up to me after awhile and we played on the tramp, ran around, chased the cat, bounced on the tramp again, pushed her around in a little wheel barrow, threw rocks in the pond, and played some tickle monster. What a doll!!!!

Ellie is so sweet. She is just a little baby and Dan and I loved holding her. We stayed with Candace on Sunday after the blessing and it was so fun to hold her for so long. Monday was quadruple baby heaven. We had the beautiful, bubbly Mira, her hilarious older and very independent sister Lily, and then Olivia. I couldn't get enough of these babies.

Poor Ethan and Eddie probably miss their crazy aunt Stephanie who used to play with them more, but now they have uncle Dan. All the kids always ask "Where's Dan?" As soon as we get there. They love him, and he has a knack for entertaining kids for hours.

We had a delicious barbecue and enjoyed spending time as a family before we headed back to Boise.

My shirt was covered in sequins so I had to roll it up as not to make the poor baby scream. See, baby heaven!

There's no way I could sneak this sweet baby home in the Buick...she's much too adored

No comments:

Post a Comment