Bring it on, we're ready for 108 degrees!
Dan's brain is on the verge of exploding and as I watch him slave away for at least 12 hours a day the only thing I can offer is hugs, words of encouragement, and treats. He's going to come out one of heck of a nurse though!
Our garden is now a jungle. We started burying all of our food scraps, egg shells, and lawn clippings in addition to dusting our plants with diatamaceous earth and BAM our plants when from trying to survive to jungle. These pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago.
You will DIE when you see a current picture.
Here are a few pictures of some of our crops.
| RAINBOW CHARD |
| KALE |
| SPINACH |
Dan and I also had "FORT NIGHT!" We built a fort and then read Harry Potter for book club. It was quite cozy and we loved it. It was so fun to cuddle up and fall asleep in the fort.
I sure love the Daniel. He's just such a good sport, especially when I request making a fort.
No comments:
Post a Comment