That story is important for later on.
My parents came to visit us in Boise last weekend and we had so much fun. It was so great to have them all to ourselves. We went to a Chinese buffet...and some of the food looked so disgusting that I'm sure it was actual FOOD. We also went to their hotel after dinner and swam in the pool. My mom was a great sport and joined me in a "jumping off the side" contest. I totally kicked her butt. My splash was WAY bigger than hers.
The next day we took my parents to the best breakfast place. It's called The Egg Factory and it so amazing that words cannot describe it's amazing-ness! Dan ordered a bacon waffle, scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. And he ate it all. After stuffing ourselves, we went shopping to solve our mismatched furniture dilemma.
At first, I was just hoping for a smaller couch that would fit in our living room and if I got lucky, a small chair for additional seating.
This is the small chair that my sweetheart found:
He found a custom, double-wide/obesity chair.
At first I thought he was joking. I told him it was ugly and unfashionable.
Then this happened:

Now this is my real life:
As you can see, my pinterest craft is failing. Oh, and I now have a double-wide-obesity recliner. Mandy may have a double wide that she can live in, but I have a double wide that I can sit in. I'm living the big life.
Now that my wildest dreams have come true, I have to start all over trying to pull this room together. It has potential, right? (PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS HOPE!)
Hugs from the Andersons

No comments:
Post a Comment