Our little baby turned ONE. I can't believe it! What a wonderful year it has been for our family. It has been the most joyous experience to watch him grow into the sweet little silly boy that we love so much. He has been such a blessing to have in our family and I love every little part about him.
We were lucky to have Dan's parents and sister Katie come from Utah to celebrate. It is always so fun to have visitors. We got Simon his first pancake at the Egg Factory and now he is officially an Anderson, son of Daniel.
Here are some pictures from his little party.
We had a simple party with Dan's parents and sister, my cousin Kinzie, and my two closest friends from church, Jessica and Kristin. It was perfect. Simon didn't really get into the whole cake thing, but he enjoyed eating the wrapping paper and tissue paper.
We had some professional pictures taken that I will post when we get them back because he was one handsome little dude!
No comments:
Post a Comment